Thank You For Visiting

Saturday, August 6, 2011

Day with my love

Gosh! sorry i have been MIA for last couple of weeks. I had a really busy schedule because i am doing complete 360 on my career (yup its crazy). Anyway i won't bore ya'll. 
My hubby and I were out shopping at UrbanOutfitters (our fav store). 



                                                               I'm Wearing:
                                             Top by Guess
                                             Maxi skirt by Forever21
                                             Cross-body bag by Forever21
                                             Sandal by Forever21
                                             Sunglasses by Gucci

                                                          He's Wearing:
                                             T-shirt by Hollister
                                             Jeans by Levi's
                                             Sunglasses by Versace
                                             Shoes by UrbanOutfitters 
                                           

1 comment: